Hodgepodge soup recipe — team. Team meat thistle is a very hearty and flavorful soup, cooked in meat broth, which is added to the meat, sausage, salami and sausages. Classic recipe hodgepodge not include the use of potatoes, but our hostess to make soup hearty and thick , add to it some potatoes . After hodgepodge so good that it allows the addition of any of the products, well combined with each other to taste.
Ingredients for the soup recipe thistle — the national team:
- 300 gr. beef;
- 200 gr. Cooked sausages;
- 200 gr. any smoked meat;
- 6 sausages;
- 3 potatoes;
- 3 pickles;
- 1 onion and carrots;
- 3 tbsp. liter. Tomato paste;
- Bank of olives;
- A few slices of lemon;
- Season with salt and herbs.
Method of cooking soup recipe thistle — the national team:
- 1. Boil beef, then, taking almost cooked meat, cut it into small pieces and return to broth.
- 2. Onion and finely chopped pickled cucumber, carrot shred using a coarse grater. Then fry in vegetable oil onions with carrots, add them after the pickles and fry all together, adding as tomato paste.
- 3. Fried we shift resulting in broth with meat and cook over low heat for all.
- 4. Finely chop smoked meat and sausage and sausages, and then fry in vegetable oil.
- 5. Finely cut potatoes and add to the broth.
- 6. Lemon cut into thin slices, parsley shred.
- 7. Adding to the soup meat products that we previously fry and cook a little longer the soup over low heat.
- 8. At the end of cooking, add the olives (with brine) and lemons prepared with herbs. Turning off the finished hodgepodge, cover with a lid and give the soup brew. Hodgepodge soup recipe — team