Halibut in itself is a great juicy fish that can bring to the table, lightly fry. And by expanding its tartar sauce, you can get delicious tasty dish.
Ingredients for Halibut fillet with tartar sauce recipe:
- 4 halibut fillets;
- 100 gr. flour;
- 2 tsp. dried thyme;
- 1 tsp. lemon peels;
- 2 tbsp. liter. Olive oil;
- Season with salt and black pepper.
Sauce Halibut fillet with tartar sauce recipe:
- 100 gr. low-fat mayonnaise;
- Quarter cup gherkins;
- 1 tbsp. liter. Finely chopped green onions;
- 2 tsp. capers;
- 2 tsp. lemon juice;
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard;
- Salt to taste with black pepper.
Method of preparation of halibut fillet with tartar sauce recipe:
1. Prepare the sauce by mixing all ingredients in a small bowl, and then put it in the fridge until it cools.
2. Flushing fillets, dries them with a paper towel and sprinkle with salt.
3. mixing the flour in small bowl with the lemon zest and thyme, cook the mixture for breading fish. Then dipped into the mixture of fish pieces, fry them in a large frying pan with vegetable oil. Frying time — about 3 minutes each side (to get a golden crust). Serve fried fish tartar sauce. Halibut fillet with tartar sauce recipe.