This is a classic Caesar salad recipe, which serves 4.
Ingredients for salad recipe «Caesar»:
- 400 grams of romaine lettuce,
- 1 large clove garlic, young,
- 100 grams of white bread,
- 50 grams of olive oil,
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese,
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A few drops of Worcestershire sauce,
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Method of preparation salad recipe «Caesar»:
1. Lettuce need to thoroughly rinse and dry them, and then to put in the refrigerator supply.
2. Then you need to cook the garlic croutons. Requires dried up white bread (preferably a baguette) from which you want to cut off the crust , cut it into cubes , the size of the part which is centimeter, and within 10 minutes to stand in the oven preheated to 180 ° C , until the bread is not fry . While the croutons are dry, they need to turn the pan a couple of times. Meanwhile, you need to crush and grind the garlic with the salt. After add a tablespoon of olive oil, and then put a lot of warming up on a small fire. Then a couple of minutes add croutons, stirring constantly blocked.
3. Raw egg must Chipped with a blunt end, and then a minute to lower into the pot, water barely simmering.
4. The salad bowl you need to rub the garlic then put back the greens. Drizzle with oil and gently mix greens. Then season with salt and pepper, stir again. After adding a few drops of Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice and mix again.
5. Next step is to break an egg, pour it over the salad and mix dish. Finally, sprinkle with cheese, stir again and add the croutons — mix one last time.
Salad recipe «Caesar»