Shrimps and olives give Caesar salad savory taste. This salad is easy enough and, nevertheless, gives a feeling of satiety.
Ingredients for «Caesar» salad with shrimp recipe:
- 160 grams of romaine lettuce,
- 12 pieces of tiger prawns,
- 12 pieces of pitted black olives,
- 100 grams of anchovies
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese,
- 2 handfuls of croutons,
- 100g cherry tomatoes,
- Young clove garlic,
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
For the sauce (10 servings) «Caesar» salad with shrimp recipe:
- 20 grams capers
- 20 grams of grated parmesan cheese
- 20 grams Dijon mustard,
- 100 grams of anchovy fillets,
- 150 grams of yogurt,
- 150 grams of mayonnaise.
Method of preparation «Caesar» salad with shrimp recipe:
1. Shrimps must be cleaned, remove the intestinal vein, and then marinate them in olive oil mixed with finely chopped garlic, salt and pepper. Shrimp need to let stand 10 minutes. And then fry until golden brown in a frying pan.
2. in a blender to mix all the ingredients for the sauce.
3. Washed romaine lettuce need hands to break into large enough pieces to fill the prepared sauce, and then add the shrimp, mix well and put on a plate. In the end, add the anchovies, croutons, olives, tomatoes and cheese. «Caesar» salad with shrimp recipe