Another recipe fries for those who love it, but is horrified at the thought of how many calories and health damage he receives with a portion of the desired course. This method of cooking provides a minimal amount of fat, but contains spices that give the fries light sharpness.
French fries recipe ingredients food:
- 1 kg of potatoes;
- 50 gr. sol. oils;
- 50 gr. breadcrumbs;
- 1 spoon of sweet paprika powder with ground cumin;
- Pinch of red pepper
- Season with salt and black pepper.
Method of cooking food French fries recipe:
1. After washing and cleaning the potatoes, cut it into 8 pieces and dry them well with a napkin or paper towel. Prepared potatoes put in a large bowl, sprinkle with oil and mix thoroughly; the oil is evenly covering all slices.
2. In another bowl mix the breadcrumbs with paprika powder, red and black pepper, cumin and salt. Caving in the resulting spicy potatoes breaded.
3. Good heating oven and lay a baking paper, spread it on the potato slices in a single layer, put in the oven. Turning occasionally, bakes in preheated oven for about half an hour, until it is golden and crispy. Serve hot.
Fries recipe food — useful tips experienced cooks
It is important that the potatoes before diving into the oil was thoroughly pat dry with a paper towel or cloth. Otherwise oil coming into contact with wet potatoes may spray out and burn you.
When cooking fries should prefer refined oil (preferably deodorized). Moreover, the oil can be sunflower or olive, cotton or corn — in a word, if you wish, with a shade of its taste and will have finished dish.
How to determine that the oil in a skillet warmed up to the desired temperature? Very simple — gently lowered it a little piece of potato and watch him. If potatoes immediately surfaced, surrounded by bubbles of boiling oil — then it is time to lay prepared for roasting potatoes. If not — then you need to continue heating.
Salting fries should have finished, otherwise it will not turn crispy. The best option would be to do this is when you lay out the potatoes from the pan onto a plate before serving.