This pizza recipe — great for lovers of vegetarian and healthy lifestyle, as it includes stuffing mushrooms and vegetables. Dough — without yeast, preparing it very quickly, and it turns out very tasty pizza.
Original ingredients pizza with mushrooms, eggplant and greens recipe:
- 2 cups flour;
- 200 g butter;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
For filling Original pizza with mushrooms, eggplant and greens recipe:
- 0.5 pounds of mushrooms;
- 3 onions;
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil;
- Pepper and salt.
The original method of cooking pizza with mushrooms, eggplant and greens recipe:
- Knead the dough with flour, butter and sour cream; leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Fry separately in sunflower oil mushrooms, onions and eggplant, sliced (which should be pre- cleaned skin).
- Roll out the dough into a sheet with a thickness of 7 mm, while its size should match the size of the pan so that the edge of the paper stacks on a side pan.
- Atop dough spread stuffing of fried mushrooms, onions and eggplant, season with pepper and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and top — grated cheese.
- Bake pizza about half an hour in a well -heated oven.
Pizza recipes — useful tips experienced cooks recipe
While baking pizza with mushrooms depends on the filling: the thicker the layer it, so, consequently, longer cooking.
Preparation of the test is the most important operation in the process of pizza making. We must remember that in this case it is necessary to knead by hand only, and stretch it to the list; too, it should ideally hands, instead of rolling a rolling pin. While properly cooked dough should not be torn.
Toppings for the test should be dry, as if the dough will absorb moisture, good pizza will not work.
The baking pizza — individually for each case and the recipe it also determined by the capacity plate. Typically, as an indicator of readiness using cheese: its acquisition of the beautiful pearl shade says that it’s time to get out of the pizza oven.
But the main secret of getting this delicious pizza is good spirit and inspiration that is sure to help you make this culinary masterpiece!