Pasta carbonara recipe
Pasta carbonara recipe — is one of the traditional Italian dishes … if you can call it. After all, given the variety of recipes, pasta can be called food categories. Various recipes exist, probably more than a thousand. Moreover, it would seem the same dish in different regions of the country prepared differently. It is necessary to take into account the fact that coming out of the country, each recipe has got additional variations and a piggy bank and a common pasta carbonara recipe very enlarged.
One of the most popular and delicious pasta carbonara recipe. It is prepared faster than all other types of pasta and a common cooked spaghetti to which is added a spicy and flavorful sauce carbonara. The main thing when cooking spaghetti carbonara not overdo the sauce, until cooked it comes from paruyuschey paste. Cook the spaghetti and cook the sauce, simultaneously, otherwise the dish will be ruined.
Ingredients for pasta carbonara recipe:
- 500g spaghetti
- 1 h. L. vegetable oil
- 250 grams of bacon or bacon fat
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- aromatic herbs, black pepper, salt
Preparing pasta carbonara:
- Water is poured into a large saucepan, then bring to a boil. In another boiling water to throw the spaghetti and cook for 10-12 minutes (the exact time see pack).
- The sauce for the pasta carbonara is necessary to prepare for a time until cooked spaghetti. Vegetable oil (for more expressive taste can take olive oil) to the pan and pour a little warm, put thinly sliced bacon and fry to a crisp. Along with the shift of melted fat on the plate.
- From two separate egg yolks and add them in a slightly cooled bacon is put to the two remaining eggs.
- Cheese rub on a grater and add to the base of the sauce, pour a few spoonfuls to the same water in which the cooked spaghetti, add to taste black pepper, salt and aromatic herbs. All mix and shake well.
- Spaghetti very quickly shift out of the pan onto a plate with stuffing. Serve hot.
As you can see, carbonara sauce for pasta almost ready: the heat from the spaghetti thicken eggs and cheese is melted, so that the result is a delicious and flavorful sauce with creamy taste, moderately spicy, depending on the position of spices.
Pasta carbonara recipe
The original way to bring the sauce until cooked not the only feature of this paste. In most other recipes Spaghetti reclines in a colander, then it is washed and dried a little. For carbonara they should be wet and very hot, cook them in a way that spaghetti was harsh, but they can`t be overdry in any case. Only observing these precautions, you get a tasty and fragrant paste. Bon Appetit!