Pasta carbonara — Helpful dish itself. But if you cook it in Multicookings, then nutritional qualities, it will be worth more than twice. So, every housewife in the kitchen has its own miracle device (brand, power, etc.) in which it is perfectly oriented, so the numerical values and indicators below will indicate the approximate. Spaghetti during cooking will break; otherwise they will not be included in capacity.
Pasta carbonara ingredients in food recipes Multicookings:
- — 250 gr. spaghetti
- — 250 gr. smoked ham (bacon)
- — Three cloves of garlic
- — 250 ml of 30 % cream
- — Two table. Tablespoons ketchup acute
- — 150 gr. parmesan
- — Salt, basil
- — Olive oil
Pasta carbonara cooking method in Multicookings food recipes:
1. Cut into thin strips of smoked ham. Fry it in malarkey using mode «Baking» (roughly) about ten minutes. Garlic skipping through the press and add it to the ham. Fry a few more minutes.
2. Then add cream, seasoning, ketchup, salt, stir and bring to the mass thickens (mode is the same — pastries). When the sauce will get the desired consistency, add the grated parmesan. Stir.
3. Lay on top of spaghetti and fill with boiling water (enough to plated pasta, not more). Close the lid and wait until the pasta is not softened (continues to work mode «Bakery»). Then mix all, translate into the «pilaf Forward».
4. After the signal we obtain a paste, spread into a deep dish, sprinkle a layer of grated cheese, if desired decorate with greens and enjoy! А the Italians say — Bon appetite!