This dish will appreciate even the most fastidious gourmets, as the combination of eggplant with mushrooms gives a unique flavor. Caviar nice and cold and hot.
Ingredients for eggplant caviar with mushrooms:
- 3 large eggplants;
- 5 medium tomatoes;
- 2 carrots;
- 10 large mushrooms;
- 1 large sweet pepper;
- 10 cloves of garlic;
- To taste fresh herbs, spices and salt;
- Sunflower oil.
Way of cooking eggplant caviar with mushrooms:
- Eggplant cut in half lengthwise, cut peppers into 4 parts, and then, after putting the eggplant with pepper on a baking sheet greased with sunflower oil, put the top 5 garlic cloves.
- Bake prepared vegetables in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- At this time, cut into cubes onion, carrot rub on a coarse grater and fry them in sunflower oil.
- In a saucepan bring to boil water and alternately placing in her tomatoes, hold them about 2 minutes to with them then you can easily remove the skin.
- Cleared tomatoes, chop them into small cubes and add to sauté the onions and carrots.
- Mushrooms cut into cubes and fry them separately in sunflower oil.
- Remove from the oven baked eggplant, garlic and peppers and let them cool.
- Put the pan in the onions, carrots, tomatoes and mushrooms, which we fry, put it on low heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally to avoid burning vegetables.
- Clear the peppers and eggplant from the skin and cut the flesh into cubes, grind the garlic and add all the vegetables that are put out in the pan.
- Stir the contents of the pan, season with salt and continue to simmer for about 20 minutes, do not forget to stir.
- Adding to spawn spices, herbs and a couple of tablespoons of sugar, stir again and simmer for about 2-3 minutes, after which it is ready.