High protein diet
High protein diet The protein products are quite hearty. From the high-protein low-carb diet, you can lose weight without damaging the muscle tissue. In a lot of protein include: lean meat, fish, poultry, soy products, lentils, beans, nuts, eggs, dairy and dairy products.
Option menu, high protein diet:
High protein diet lasts 14 days. And the second week of the high protein diet is similar to the first week of the diet exactly the opposite. That is the first day of the last week to repeat the menu the last day of the first week, and the second day is necessary to repeat the diet of the sixth. High protein diet includes excessive drinking of carbonated liquid. Supper can`t later than three hours before bedtime.
High protein diet plan:
- At breakfast the first day — a cup of coffee; lunch — cabbage salad and hard-boiled eggs; dinner — fish fillet, baked or boiled.
- On the second day — coffee and crackers for breakfast; for dinner — filet baked or boiled fish; dinner — low-fat yogurt, cucumber salad, boiled beef.
- On the third day breakfast — coffee and crackers; lunch — apple and zucchini stew; for dinner — boiled beef, boiled eggs, cabbage salad.
- On the fourth day breakfast — coffee; Lunch — cheese, boiled carrots and boiled egg; dinner can be sweet and sour fruit.
- The fifth day you should start carrot salad with lemon juice; lunch — tomato juice, chicken or fish; for supper — sweet and sour fruit.
- Have breakfast on the sixth day of coffee can; Lunch — floor chicken carcasses without skin; dinner — salad of carrots with butter, yogurt and eggs.
- For breakfast, the seventh day — black tea; Lunch — boiled beef, sweet and sour fruit; dinner — cucumber salad, low fat yogurt, boiled beef.
High protein diet – Contraindications:
High protein diet is appointed in the absence of propensity to thrombosis. Not appointed at dysbiosis, gout, pancreatitis and kidney disease.
High protein diet