Cottage cheese and nuts — pretty good combination! Especially when it comes to walnuts. And will use them to prepare our pudding.
Ingredients for cheesecake with nuts recipe:
- 500 gr. soft cheese
- Five eggs
- Half a cup of sugar
- Four tbsp. liter. Crackers milled
- Handful of raisins
- 70 gr. crushed nuts
- Lemon zest (about a teaspoon)
- Three tbsp. liter. Butter
Method of preparation cheesecake with nuts recipe:
1. Crushed nuts in a frying pan fry until light brown shade and mix them with two spoons of sugar. Raisins purify and fill with warm water for ten minutes. Cheesecake with nuts recipe.
2. Curd wipe with fine sugar (three tablespoons of sugar), melted butter, egg yolks, a pinch of salt and lemon zest. All thoroughly whisk or electric mixer. Then cottage cheese flavored with nuts, raisins and bread crumbs. Beat cool whites, send thither. All gently knead. Cheesecake with nuts recipe.
3. Mass lay out a form and bake until the surface browning. This pudding can be baked in Multicookings using mode «Bakery «, about forty minutes depending on the size of your device. When a delicious dessert ready, you can pour any fruit sauce and serve. Cheesecake with nuts recipe.