Sausages (Frankfurters) — sausages, made from minced meat (meat animals, birds, meat substitute), cooked (boiled-smoked) after molding. We can say that dogs are mini-version of the sausage. However, unlike ordinary sausages before use, usually undergo heat treatment (boiled, fried).
Sausages (Frankfurters) can simply boil and leave it at that. But you can prepare for something more interesting, so that he will be a quite decent and festive dish. These are, of course, is a snack sausages frankfurters or sausages, braised with mushrooms and wine. The thus prepared, sausages can be fed not only as an appetizer, but also as a main dish. Sausages (Frankfurters) can be used and smoked.
Frankfurt Sausage Recipe. Ingredients:
- Frankfurters (no additives) 8 pcs.
- Onion Head
- Wine red Article 0.5.
- Mushrooms 200 g
- Garlic, salt, pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
Cooking Frankfurters sausages:
- Onion finely chop and fry in vegetable oil. Add the red wine and simmer on low heat for 2-3 minutes under the lid. At this time it is possible to prepare the other ingredients. Sausages cut lengthwise into halves, can be cut into four pieces. Mushrooms cut into thin slices.
- Onions add to the finished mushrooms, salt and pepper, squeeze garlic. Simmer for 10-15 minutes under the lid.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add the sausage mix and a little put out (3-5 minutes).
Sausages (Frankfurters) can be sold in a natural casing, and in polyamide. Natural casing is not removed and is suitable for human consumption, unnatural — before cooking to remove.